- 1 small head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/2 small red onion (minced)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 bag gnocchi
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 sprigs of rosemary (stems removed)
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- salt + pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Then, put a large skillet on the stove and warm up 2 tablespoons each: extra-virgin olive oil + butter.
- Add garlic, onion, rosemary into the pan on medium-high. Season with salt and cook until golden, roughly 5 min.
- While the onions cook, boil the gnocchi and broccoli together.
- Once they are cooked, add them to the hot skillet with tomatoes and 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Crank the heat up, stir, add more salt and pep, finish with 1 extra tablespoon of olive oil and voila!